domingo, 12 de junho de 2016

BRAZILIAN SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY

Curitiba, June 12th, 2016.



Dear Ismar,


I hope you are very happy because it is the lover's day today, and you deserve much more than anyone other to be much loved and cherished.

Although I know you are a little different from the typical people we can meet at the present days. I also know that there are not many people that comprehend and/or accept the way you are.

Those are really the main points why could make you be much loved and understood by others, but they are not as the same personal development level as you, you are a special one.

For all that I wish that you have the happiest Saint Valentine's day.

I do not know if you have a girlfriend, however if you do not I think that is why you do not want or you do not care about this subject.

You are the person that I would love to have by my side forever.

I admire you much,


You are an interesting person,


That's why I love you.


Your secret lover, …

………………………………………………............

Postscript:

1)  Saint Valentine's day is celebrated on Jun 12th, in Brazil;

2)  Saint Anthony'day is celebrated on June 13th, he is considered a matchmaker saint for Brazilian people, mainly women, who make a promise to arrange a boyfriend or a husband;

3) Some decades ago, Brazilian commercial sector created this date to make a connection between Brazilian Saint Valentine's day and the matchmaker Saint Anthony to increase sales of lover's gifts.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário