domingo, 1 de maio de 2016

THE SPEAKING OF MY EYES

You said that I am not suitable

because we have

mutual friends.

Who is more

important: you, we or they?

For me, I am the most

important person in the world, and for you, who

is the most significant one?

I want to touch your face, it is like an angel face,

your teeth are alike it, impecable, your smile makes them company.

Oh! your body does not seem to be different from those ones.

I would like to whisper  to not anyone else hears it  how much

I want  you.

I know, or at least I suspect you suffer from loneliness,

so I am here to eliminate it and built our partnership.

Mainly now, when we have a cold Autumn like a hard Winter.

Why do you not look at me, feel and read what my eyes always say

to you?



                                                                                May 1st, 2016


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário