sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2016

A BEAUTIFUL-EYED WOMAN

 


          A woman who has a beautiful pair of eyes – it doesn't matter if it is black, brown, blue or green – always suggests me some questions:
Does it only see beautiful and/or interesting things or does it see that things are prettier and/or more interesting than they really are?

        

          In both cases, it suggests me two more questions:
Does it only see me or does it see me more handsome than I really am ?


          I am in a puzzle: I have no answer for them, therefore I am still such an ignorant man as I was before that.

P.S.: A tribute to Ísis, a polite, young, beautiful-green eye woman.               
                                                                                   04/15th/23016


3 comentários: